Creative direction, Branding and Web Design for Vitacost
MARCH 2012 - PRESENT
Lead the complete rebranding of Vitacost, including:
- Redesigned logo, website, and print materials to fall in line with the new brand.
- New product and packaging design for both new lines and existing products.
- Created a digital brand guide to distribute to the teams.
- Focus on growing photography and video media as a core element to the brand.
Complete redesign of Vitacost.com
- Complete redesign of Vitacost.com
- New UI consisting of modular components to replace banner ads across the website.
- Brand standard created for UI elements and layouts to add polish and consistency.
Lead new marketing initiatives, including:
- Unified marketing content under a single brand, Vitalize.
- Reinstated a discontinued catalog with a fresh look and feel and magazine-like editorial direction to great success.
- Redesigned Wordpress blog to fall in line with new brand and content strategy.
Optimization and rebuilding of team and workflow
- Managed a team of 9+ artists: a Digital Design team consisting of 4 Graphic Artists, a Product Design team consisting of a Product Design Lead and up to 4 freelancers, and a Media Team consisting of 2 Photographers and 1 Videographer.
- Team developed to have more specialized roles with new level structure.
- Optimized output through the creative use of templates and workflow processes.
UI/UX design lead for new ecommerce platform for Kroger, including any new eCommerce initiatives.
Optimization of workflows including:
- Moved to a template-based system of email design.
- 49% increase in customer engagement due to updated templates.
- 25% increase in mobile engagement due to responsive conversion.
Complete revamp of email code/design:
Creating of a project management system resulting in 200% increase in productivity for team. Fostered tighter relationship with the creative and technical teams.
- Concentration on marketing banner design and marketing email design.
- Streamlining of marketing banner production process.
- Social media campaigns and web page mockups.
2010 - Present
Developed and managed 12 websites.
Developed and managed 5 websites.